8.29.2012

A request post from Nikki

I will interrupt the regularly scheduled New Orleans posts to interject this special request from Nikki.

This next one has a bit of a story. I took a picture of Robert and Nikki, but had the background focused...not them. So I asked them to wait and let me take their picture here...after all, it was so pretty there.

Untitled

Just as I get ready to snap the picture, Nikki spotted a rat the size of a hound dog, screamed and pointed, and Robert apparently was taking the old saying 'Every man for himself' seriously. I was able to capture this for eternity.

Untitled

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP