12.17.2011

My quest for Santa

I went to the flea market this morning on a quest to find Santa. But I didn't find him. I showed the photo, inquired. Felt like Nancy Drew sleuthing about. I did talk to Norma and Sandy in the front office and had a nice lead. Norma said she remembers him, but his name escapes her. So, I am to call her back.

But, I did get a couple of photos from the market.

"I bottle  emotions and place them into the sea for others to unbottle on  distant shores..."
"I bottle  emotions and place them into the sea for others to unbottle on  distant shores..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Saul Williams



""


""


"It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time."
"It's like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven't seen in a long time."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Haruki Murakami

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP