12.17.2011

Looking for Santa

My mission this weekend is to find this man. Not a normal man. But Santa. A little strange. But not for this time of year I suppose. At least my chances are hugely increased.

I took this picture last year at the Gulf Breeze flea market. Now I would really like to get a model release from him. So off to the flea market I will go. Hi ho hi ho.  Wish me luck.

"She asked me when the season of joy was supposed to end & I said I didn't really think there was an exact date, so we left the tree up till June that year."
"She asked me when the season of joy was supposed to end & I said I didn't really think there was an exact date, so we left the tree up till June that year."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP