10.26.2009

Coffee Shop and Art Fair {Part 1 of 2}

Close to our new home is a little coffee shop...et Cafe. A nice little coffee shop. While drinking our coffee one weekend morning, we began talking to a girl named Kelsy. Click on Read more to, well, read more.

Kelsey "100 Strangers" #21
Read more...

Kelsey



"If I am a cup maker, I'm interested in making the best cup I possibly can."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Denzel Washington



"Each flower is a soul opening out to nature."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Gerald De Nerval



"Coffee, Jamaican blend, double-strong, double-sweet."
¸.•*´¨`♥ O'Brien : Startrek DS9



{Continue to part 2...}

2 comments:

PJ Saturday, October 31, 2009  

Hi Sharon. DJ, Barrier Island Girl, told me about you. I think you have a stellar collection of images and your blog is so soothing to the eye and so well thought out. I'm going to tell all my friends about you, you're just wonderful. And this is the first time I've heard of et Cafe. I'll be looking for it.

Sharon Sunday, November 01, 2009  

Hi Paula! Thanks for stopping by. Isn't DJ just the sweetest? I was so happy to finally meet her.

If yoou go to et Cafe Sunday morning, they have a wonderful brunch. Starts at 10am. The morning we went they even have live music. Soothing and wonderful.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP