11.09.2008

A morning...

Not much to say. Just a lovely day. A lovely morning. It all happened in St. Augustine.

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson


Open door
Sea Oats Caffe


"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever. "

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body,Find my soul and I'm yours forever. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ Anonymous


Jug & bowls
Jug & bowls


earthen
Earthen


"Dude, Mister turtle is my father, name's Crush."

"Dude, Mister turtle is my father, name's Crush."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Crush the Turtle ~ Finding Nemo


concentration
Concentration


vendor
Vendor


walking sticks & apples
North Carolina apples & walking sticks


Avocodos
avocados


All the colors
All the colors...

1 comments:

hillgrandmom Wednesday, November 12, 2008  

Beautiful--both the picture and quote, of the bird of paradise bloom.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP