8.23.2008

After Fay

We survived. Actually we were quite lucky. Lots of wind damage and flooding. But today we ventured out. Not far. I had an eye appointment, and we ate at the Olive Garden. Less than exciting all around. But I did get a couple of pics before we scurried back home.

Glass
Wine bottles through glass


soft lights
Out of focus...but I love the dreaminess of it


Lizard on White
Lizard on White


The lizard sat on the hood of our truck while I was in TJ Maxx. Kept D occupied while I shopped. I had to take a pic then rescue him before we started the truck. I managed to shuffle him onto a piece of cardboard and then release him on a near by bushy area.

1 comments:

hillgrandmom Wednesday, August 27, 2008  

Glad to know you are ok after Fay. Just saw the news about it last night over here.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP