2.17.2008

River City Brewing Company Brunch

Pretty much the title sums it up. Except it doesn't mention the awesome crab legs! Do I love crab legs.

DSC_0542
The place


DSC_0466
The fountain


DSC_0469
Splashes


DSC_0477
and streams


DSC_0479
Happy Landing


DSC_0481
Draw bridge...down


DSC_0494
Draw bridge...up


DSC_0478
Bird in flight


DSC_0485
Bird in flight...part 2


DSC_0487
The dock


DSC_0499
View from end of dock


DSC_0484
Docked



DSC_0521
The only crab in the resturant safe from me


DSC_0522
Inside the resturant


DSC_0519
A siren


The following is a study is reality, contrasts and fanasty. Our fantasies, the contrasts in our tastes, and the reality of life.

DSC_0502
His dream boat


DSC_0503
In case you need another look


DSC_0488
My dream boat


DSC_0509
The other side


DSC_0512
The mast on my 'dream' boat


DSC_0530
Note the date - 1897


DSC_0492
And this is more in the realm of our reality


DSC_0495
Note the fine decor


DSC_0541
The End

4 comments:

janet copenhaver Sunday, February 17, 2008  

You photos are so crystal clear and beautiful. What camera and lens are you using for these shots. I'm struggling with my photography of late with my new camera and lenses.

Love the look of this blog, also some of the ones you've been working on.

Sharon Pickering Monday, February 18, 2008  

@janeywan, Thanks! I'm still learning about my camera too. I got a Nikon D40 for my birthday this month. I'm using the lens that came with it, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor.

This fellow really swayed my decision to go with a Nikon...Ken Rockwell. If you haven't looked around his site, I strongly suggest doing so. He has some wonderful tips. If you are struggling with your new camera, you may find something that helps there. He uses all kinds of cameras, not just Nikons.

I use Zooomr for my photo storage/sharing. It's free. I was torn between Zooomr and Flickr, and settled decided on Zooomr because it is free and does all that Flickr does as far as I can tell.

I've been having fun working on designing templates. Learn so much from it.

barefootnikki Monday, February 18, 2008  

I love your dream boat quite a bit! Of course, my reality boat is the same one :)
Great pics again!
xoxo

hillgrandmom Monday, February 18, 2008  

The blue in 'the bird in flight 2' is incredible! Really makes me itch to buy a camera.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP