12.19.2010

Christmas Lights in East Hill...and my caterpillars

A little ride through our neighborhood to look at all the pretty Christmas lights. Here are a few...


"They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."
"They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Nicholas Sparks



1012_50S_018


1012_50S_013


1012_50S_008


1012_50S_006


1012_50S_003


And these are my caterpillars...on my milkweed plants. I have been carefully protecting them from the couple of freezing nights we've had. The caterpillars and milkweed plant all survived. Now I'm a bit concerned about running out of milkweed before they form their chrysalis. I believe they are very close to doing this, and then my milkweed can grow more leaves for the upcoming baby I just saw yesterday. Keep your fingers crossed.


1012_50S_002


1012_50S_001

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP