1.19.2008

Beach Cactus

After a short trip to town, we ventured out to just look at the ocean. It was a cold one. Windy and gray. But, no rain this trip.

What stopped me dead in my tracks was this cactus with beautiful purple...ummm...flowers? Seed pods? I really don't know. All I know is that this little cactus caught my attention and made me get out of the car to get a closer look and a couple of pictures.

And, as long as I was out of the car and cold, I figured I might as well take a few more pictures. I LOVE taking pictures!!!

Purple knobs


Fenced in


Against the sky


Protecting the dunes


Winter seaoats

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP