10.02.2010

The Keys::Day 1::Walking the Street

Well, it has been established that happy hour started, and I got a good jump on it. D and I then started walking up Duval Street. We were going to meet some friends. This is the beginning of the evening.

"My sources say the road is clear, and street signs guide my way."
"My sources say the road is clear, and street signs guide my way."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Incubus





"A vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer."
"A vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer."
¸.•*´¨`♥ The Wizard of Oz



"This is it. Normal, daily life ticking by on our streets and sidewalks"
"This is it. Normal, daily life ticking by on our streets and sidewalks"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Shauna Niequist (Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life)



""




















At some point, I became infatuated with this woman and her dang purple hat. In retrospect, I believe I may have stalked her. Because look...I actually circled her. The kid spotted me though. (Look at her in the second photo.) Good for you kid.


"Picked this up on the spur of the moment because it's not something you see everyday "
"Picked this up on the spur of the moment because it's not something you see everyday "
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople







"I have a really great power suit she said, but I never wear it because no one talks to me on those days. "
"I have a really great power suit she said, but I never wear it because no one talks to me on those days."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople




I'll end this post, not with my stalking capabilities, but a landmark bar in Key West..Sloppy Joe's. I have several more pictures of the sign, which I will post later. But, we never did actually went in. And it wasn't for lack of drinking.  But we just ended up in other places.



0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP