2.28.2010

It all started with a mouse...{Part 1 of 2}

I've got so many photos to put up that I can't save them right now as a group. So I'm loading them as I finish them. You may wonder why it is out of order. Well, I don't edit in order :-) This first one is one from our shopping trip to Destin the last week of December.

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Walt Disney


This well played guitar was displayed on the wall at the Hard Rock Cafe in Destin. I wish I could remember what the plaque said. But, try as I might, I can't. I just remember that I loved the worn look of the guitar.

"...And the very next day / Bought a beat-up six-string in a secondhand store..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Foreigner, "Juke Box Heroes"



Back at my 'ranch', this was taken in my backyard. My backyard is not big. But the picture taking opportunities are plentiful. This iron chair was left at our house by the previous owner. I'm going to find a perfect spot for it this spring. And have pretty flowers surrounding it.

"...And no one heard at all Not even the chair..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Neil Diamond



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP