4.20.2009

It's Spring! {Part 6 of 7}

This was inside the little beach cafe on A1A. D liked the quote on it, so I snapped it with my iPhone.

Mother Mother Ocean...
I Have Heard You call...

Mother Ocean
¸.•*´¨`♥ Unknown


I found this 'wall painting' inside a little courtyard. It was well worn from the ages, but simply lovely.

“Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it”

“Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Lao Tzu


A vintage clothing store had this wonderful old wedding gown in the window. It was so pretty.

"After all there is something about a wedding-gown prettier than in any other gown in the world."

wedding dress
¸.•*´¨`♥ Douglas William Jerrold


I peeked in an open door and was greeted with this unusual set of stairs.

"Drink up me hearties, yo ho."

"Drink up me hearties, yo ho."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Unknown


{Continue to part 7...}

1 comments:

barefootnikki Saturday, April 25, 2009  

I always loved those stairs!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP